Hollow Mountain Weyr A NonCanon DRoP RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tyrant has taken over the North and a brave group of refugees has decided to make the South their own as tumultuous politics threaten to tear Pern's Weyrs apart.

Dragon Clutch Lists

GypsyRoseDragon
    GypsyRoseDragon
    Admin

Dragon Clutch Lists Empty Dragon Clutch Lists

Post by GypsyRoseDragon Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:20 am

The Musical Movies Clutch
    Presented by
    Gold Fuhinath x Bronze Corteth
    1. The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street Egg - Green Sweenith - Adoptable
    2. The Opera Ghost Egg - Blue Phantoth - M'len - deceased
    3. The Do You Hear The People Sing - Green Revolath - Adoptable
    4. The La Vie Boehme Egg - Blue Boetath - Adoptable
    5. The Defying Gravity Egg - Green Elphath - Adopted; Profile Pending
    6. The There I Go Again Egg - Green Mamiath - Adoptable
    7. The Moonlight Egg - Brown Monlivath - Adoptable
    8. The Burlesque Egg - Blue Burlath - Adoptable
    9. The Cell Block Tango Egg - Green Celtath - Adoptable
    10. The Only A Day Away Egg - Green Dayertath - Adoptable
    11. The Alive With The Sound Of Music Egg - Brown Almusath - Adoptable
    12. The Shall We Dance Egg - Bronze Shaldavath - Adoptable
    13. The Elephant Love Medley Egg - dead Blue
    14. The Over The Rainbow Egg - Green Rainbeth - Adoptable
    15. The Good Morning Baltimore Egg - Green Mornavith - Adoptable
    16. The Summer Lovin' Egg - Bronze Gresath - Adoptable
    17. The What's This Egg - Blue Kinath - Adoptable
    18. The Let's Do The Timewarp Again Egg - Blue Timwarth - Adoptable
    19. The I Feel Pretty Egg - Green Pretath - Adoptable
    20. The Little Shop Of Horrors Egg - Bronze Horroth - Adoptable

Heroic Heroines Clutch
    Presented by
    Gold Hanzoth x Silver Verreth
    1. The I'm Wishing Egg [Snow White] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    2. The Once Upon A Dream Egg [Sleeping Beauty] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    3. The Tale As Old As Time Egg [Beauty and the Beast] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    4. The Under The Sea Egg [Little Mermaid] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    5. The A Whole New World Egg [Aladdin] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    6. The A Wish Your Heart Makes Egg [Cinderella] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    7. The Colors Of The Wind Egg [Pocahontas] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    8. The Bells of Notre Dame Egg [HoND] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    9. The Make A Man Out Of You Egg [Mulan] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    10. The When Will My Life Begin Egg [Tangled] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    11. The Almost There Egg [Princess and the Frog] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    12. The Let It Go Egg [Frozen] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    13. The Do You Want To Build A Snowman Egg [Frozen] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    14. The Touch The Sky Egg [Brave] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    15. The How Far I'll Go Egg [Moana] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]

Villainous Clutch
    Presented by
    Gold Hariyath x Bronze [name]
    1.  The Fairest Of Them All Egg [Snow White] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    2. The Evilest In All The Land [Sleeping Beauty] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    3. The No One Does It Like Me Egg [Beauty and the Beast] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    4. The Poor Unfortunate Souls Egg [Little Mermaid] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    5. The I'm Never Second Rate [Aladdin] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    6. The Cruel Stepmother Egg [Cinderella] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    7. The Mine, Mine, Mine Egg [Pocahontas] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    8. The Hellfire Egg [HoND] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    9. The Mountain Warrior Egg [Mulan] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    10. The Mother Knows Best Egg [Tangled] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    11. The Friends On The Other Side Egg [Princess and the Frog] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]
    12. The I'm Shiny Egg [Moana] - [dragonet rank and name] - [impressed to]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 pm